Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Whole New Purpose

Well, sorta. So since Prince Caspian has come and gone already, I have to decide what to do with this blog. I really liked having all the pictures and details of each stage of a costume because once it's all finished I kinda forget that part. So, I will definitely revert this blog back to Narnia when Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out and I attempt Susan's Farewell Dress from Prince Caspian. But until then, I think I'll change this to any kind of costumes.

I make and sell costumes for a living so I won't be posting the boring, everyday costumes. I'll instead focus on the ones that I'm slowly but surely working on. I'll try to get a complete list but so far they include:

I'm sure I'll think of others soon. Oh, and I promise to get better pictures of my Prince Caspian costumes up soon. I need to have an outdoors photoshoot when it's not 100 degrees outside...

3 comments:

Elenatintil said...

Hurrah! I'm delighted and look forwards to many new blog posts! (I knew there was a reason I kept you on my blogroll!!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading about and seeing more of your costumes.

Anonymous said...

I love your posts.I wish you would start blogging again.Your ideas are pure genuis!!!
Well hope you blogg soon