Thursday, February 7, 2008

Susan's Chainmaille

Worked a little more on the chainmaille today. It's looking so great! If you look real close at the big picture of her costume, you can see the the sleeves have a slight point on the outside of the arm. I made that today on one sleeves and it turned out right! The first time, too! I'm so pleased. I added more width under one arm and will add a little more on the other side so the maille will hopefully fit better.

On a non-Susan's Chainmaille topic, my brother (who will be Caspian) is coming home from college this weekend and I hope to have a muslin of the shirt and the brigandine for him to try on. Whoo-hoo! On a slightly sadder note, I have about $20 to my name and I owe Mom and Dad $200. Somehow this is not good. I hate being poor...

No comments: